What Would You Do For A Good Night Sleep?

The benefits of using essential oils are far-reaching including aging gracefully, sleep management, skin and body care, natural household cleaners, and total wellness. Many people have asked me how I use essential oils in my own life so I've dedicated this month's newsletter to natural solutions for a healthy life. Below is my daily and weekly regimen:

Morning
  • Shower with DoTERRA Salon Essentials hair care and DoTERRA Spa products.
  • Use DoTERRA Coconut Oil as moisturizer for the whole body.
  • Brush my teeth with OnGuard Toothpaste.
Breakfast
  • Drink (2) cups of water with (1) drop OnGuard protective blend to stay clear of any germs and (1) drop Lemon essential oil to alkalize my body.
  • Take the Lifelong Vitality Pack supplements - (1) capsule each of Alpha CRS+, xEO Mega, and Micro Plex VMz, along with (1) capsule Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex.
  • Eat a healthy, well balanced breakfast.
  • Apply Spa Lip Balm to lips.
Mid-Morning
  • Drink (2) cups of water with (2) drops Orange essential oil.
  • Eat fresh fruit.
Lunch
  • Drink (2) cups of water with (2) drops Tangerineessential oil.
  • Eat a healthy, well balanced lunch.
  • Take one Peppermint beadlet to freshen my breath.
Mid-Afternoon
  • Drink (2) cups of water with (2) drops Lime essential oil.
  • Eat fresh fruit.
Dinner
  • Drink (2) cup of water with Lemon essential oil.
  • Eat a healthy, well balanced dinner.
  • Take the Lifelong Vitality Pack supplements - (1) capsule each of Alpha CRS+, xEO Mega, and Micro Plex VMz, along with (1) capsule Bone Nutrient Lifetime Complex.
Bedtime
  • Add (2) drops of Lavender or Cedarwood essential oil to my nightstand diffuser for a good night's sleep.
  • Brush my teeth with OnGuard Toothpaste.
Once a week
  • Wash my clothes with OnGuard Laundry Detergent. Add (1) drop of Purify essential oil to wool dryer balls.
  • Clean my house with OnGuard Cleaner Concentrate.
I hope these suggestions are helpful.