A Taste of Scotland & Ireland

One of my passions in life is to travel and see the world. Last month, I had a wonderful opportunity to visit Scotland and Ireland with a good friend of mine. 

We toured Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Yacht Britannia, the Isle of Skye, the Titanic Belfast and the Cliffs of Moher. 


One the many highlights of our trip was a medieval-style feast at 15th century Bunratty Castle. 


Every day was filled with majestic highland scenery and a history lesson of battles fought and the preservation of old castles. 

We even enjoyed a "wee dram" whiskey tasting at Blair Athol Distillery and a ghost tour through the city of Edinburgh. I'll always treasure these memories and the 26 friends I made on the tour.  










As I mentioned in my book, Transformation, living an exceptional life is about exploring your passions and giving yourself permission to live a fully engaged life doing whatever it is that excites you. 

Remember to take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way to bring you closer to the exceptional life you deserve to live!